How does this all work?
During your initial free consultation, we will simply have a conversation to determine whether or not my services will be of value to you and your wellness goals. At this point, you may choose to book a longer, in depth assessment. After this, we will meet for follow-up sessions weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly until you feel you have reached your goals. I also provide preventative treatments for those who would like to address genetic predispositions, as well as for individuals who are susceptible to infection due to a weakened immune system.
I am also available to join you for shopping excursions, pantry assessments at your home and and many other consultations to help you success in your quest to feel your best!
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please fill out the contact form below.
If you are a new client, please take a moment to answer a few questions if you are interested in setting an initial meeting. This will help me to prepare for our conversation and make it as beneficial for you as possible. If there is information that you feel I should know to better help, please include that in this email, or bring it with you to our initial meeting. Thank you!
1. What is the purpose of your visit?
2. What are your wellness goals (if different from the purpose of your visit)?
3. What are your current medical conditions and/or medications?
4. What are your expectations from your nutritional health practitioner?
5. Rate your overall health on a scale of 1-10; 1 being the worst you’ve ever felt, and 10 being optimal health, the best you’ve ever felt.